We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join us in our journey of using modern technology to create an unbiased, world-class, candidate-centered interview experience while providing recruiters with data-driven insights about their candidate's potential. Tengai Unbiased is an HR tech startup that is challenging the traditional job interview process with its interview software.
With our initial product, the world’s first social interview robot, we challenged the recruitment industry by making the interview transparent. The decision became data-driven and competency-based - completely unbiased. We are now continuing our journey with more insights than ever. We have offices in Malmö in Stockholm. Most days you can choose to work from home or from the office, but we do occasionally meet for pair programming or workshops so it's good if you're based around Malmö or Stockholm.
As a marketing assistant, you will be supporting our growth team with planning, executing, and tracking our marketing programs, and helping to coordinate the development of new marketing strategies. In your role at Tengai, you’ll be part of a growing and high pace team within sales- and marketing.
What you’ll do as a marketing assistant:
In order to succeed in the role as a marketing assistant, you either have the experience from working in marketing in a high-paced organization, or you have the relevant education to get your career started. In either case, we believe you’re up for a fun and exciting journey. As a marketing assistant, you will:
- Support our growth team with planning, creation, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
To be able to carry out the tasks in this role we believe that you have some knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Experience in marketing or relevant education to back it up
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications such as WordPress, inbound marketing platforms (we use Upsales), Adobe Creative Suite (Such as illustrator or photoshop), Figma, and Hootsuite.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English is a must, Swedish is a plus)
What we offer:
- A learning and high-pace environment and a winning attitude
- Competitive salary and benefits package
As part of our recruitment process, you’ll be invited for an interview with Tengai, our product. It’s a fully automated 2-way interview and it will ask you job-related questions in order to understand more about your capabilities. All information about the next step with the automated Tengai interview will be provided to you after you’ve completed the application.